Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lil Wayne's Ignorance


Now, after this video of Lil Wayne on Katie Couric's show, he showed his true ignorance and thought he was appealing. 

So, after a friend of mines viewed the show, she was so distraught and upset, she wrote a letter to illseed.com and fortunately it was posted for viewers to comment. 



2 comments:

Radical Selfie said...

Thanks for posting this. I watched the interview myself and was baffled, at best! I have to admit though, I think the issue wasn't so much his comments and stances, but moreso his lack of ability to express himself in a manner befitting the particular venue. Overall though, I think he represented his fan-base and himself not-so-poorly. Try to take the edge off his tone, and focus on some of his responses...they weren't all that absurd.

Don said...

i read where lil wayne received one year for a weapons charge in New York. maybe the time away will allow him to sober up ... truly see the things he is, and isn't. then act accordingly.